How to Uninstall an App in Cydia on iPhone
For Those Who Would Rather Read (Written Instructions)
How to uninstall an app in cydia
It’s just a few simple steps to remove anything you’ve installed with Cydia.
- Tap the Cydia icon on your home screen to load up Cydia
- Tap the Manage button at the bottom of the screen, and then tap Packages.
- Scroll through your installed packages and find the one you want to remove
- When you find it, tap it, and then on the package’s page tap Modify in the top right corner.
- This button brings up a menu that lets you Reinstall or Remove the package.
- Tap Remove, and on the next screen tap Confirm.
Cydia will uninstall the package and when it’s done it will give you a button at the bottom of the screen. It will either say “Return to Cydia” or “Restart Springboard” depending on what kind of package it was. Tap that button, and you’re done!