Choose Your iPhone To Jailbreak
Not Sure Which iPhone You Have?
Model Number Reference for iPhone
Your iPhone's model number is located on the back of your iPhone. Look for "Designed By Apple in California Assembled In China Model A1XXX".
- A1522 - iPhone 6 Plus (CDMA - Verizon)
- A1524 - iPhone 6 Plus (Global - Sprint)
- A1593 - iPhone 6 Plus (China Mobile)
- A1549 - iPhone 6 (GSM / CDMA)
- A1586 - iPhone 6 (Global - Sprint)
- A1589 - iPhone 6 (China Mobile)
- A1456 - iPhone 5C (Global - Sprint)
- A1507 - iPhone 5C (UK/Europe/Middle East)
- A1516 - iPhone 5C (China Mobile)
- A1529 - iPhone 5C (Asia Pacific)
- A1532 - iPhone 5C (GSM / CDMA - Global)
- A1533 - iPhone 5S (GSM / CDMA)
- A1457 - iPhone 5S (GSM / CDMA)
- A1530 - iPhone 5S (GSM)
- A1453 - iPhone 5S (CDMA)
- A1528 - iPhone 5S (China)
- A1518 - iPhone 5S (China)
- A1532 - iPhone 5C (GSM / CDMA)
- A1507 - iPhone 5C (GSM)
- A1516 - iPhone 5C (China)
- A1529 - iPhone 5C (GSM)
- A1456 - iPhone 5C (CDMA)
- A1428 - iPhone 5 (GSM)
- A1429 - iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- A1442 - iPhone 5 (CDMA China)
- A1387 - iPhone 4S (CDMA / GSM)
- A1431 - iPhone 4S (GSM China)
- A1349 - iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- A1332 - iPhone 4 (GSM)
- A1325 - iPhone 3GS (China)
- A1303 - iPhone 3GS (GSM)
- A1324 - iPhone 3G (China)
- A1241 - iPhone 3G (GSM)
- A1203 - iPhone First GEN (GSM)
Apple Support Document:
Older iOS Devices:
The iPhone 3G has a black plastic back with silver buttons on its side. The text on the bottom half of its back is faded out.
Here's the iPhone 3G back:
- All the text on the back of the iPhone 3GS is in a silver color, and matches the Apple logo on the back. Other than that it looks exactly the same as the iPhone 3G.
And here's the iPhone 3GS back:
The iPhone 4 takes on a whole new design. The front and back of the phone is made of glass with a steel band wrapping around the sides.
The iPhone 4S has Siri and a band right above the mute switch.